NorParc, The Windows-based level counting and parking guidance system from access control experts Nortech provides centralised count management, monitoring and guidance control for parking facilities that have multiple entry and exit points.
Nortech’s car park counting solutions include a comprehensive range of high-intensity RGB variable message signs (VMS) that use low profile LED matrices offering bright, clear messages indicating available spaces and status messages.
Each VMS display panel can display count values of up to 5 digits and, depending upon the sign variant there are options to display ‘FULL’, ‘OPEN’ or ‘SPACE’ and direction arrows. The range includes single level internal and external signs plus self-contained multilevel information signs.
The software has many features that are ideal for individual and multi-level parking at education, hotel, leisure and airport parking facilities including –
- Full Colour Display – Large 5-digit RGB LED display. Text colours, count types and messages can be selected according to specific applications and customer preferences.
- Excellent LED Optical System – External signs meet the EN 12966 standard for visual, physical and durability aspects of VMS, and provide high optical performance.
- Weatherproof – External models are housed in robust weatherproof aluminium housing (IP65).
- Count Management – All the signs in the range are fully compatible with all of Nortech’s count management systems.
- Single and Multilevel Options – Signs are available as single count displays or multilevel displays with additional information such as heading, logos, symbols and individual count titles (e.g parking level, section, company name, etc.). Individually housed internal signs with built-in direction indicators are also available for use in multilevel car parks and other indoor parking facilities.
- Good Visibility in all Conditions – All signs have high-luminosity LEDs and an inbuilt automatic luminance control to suit variable lighting conditions.
Nortech’s count management systems offer a variety of ways to manage car park occupancy data and drive the message signs. From monitoring space availability in small car parks to the integrated management of large multilevel car parks, it can provide occupancy count management solutions for most requirements using standalone and networked count management and shared parking access control.
Nortech has supplied products and solutions to the security industry for over 25 years as an independent British company. The company uses extensive experience and expertise to create new security products to fit their clients’ needs and designs everything with the customer in mind.
Further information is available from Nortech on 01633 485533 or by emailing email@example.com or by visiting the company’s website at www.nortechcontrol.com